Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm not dead...but I'm tired

I am not dead, in case anyone was wondering. I've been having a lot of trouble with my left hand lately and I can barely finish typing my work some days, so I don't have anything left for a blog entry after that, unfortunately. The good news is it's slowly been feeling better over the past several days and, as you can see, it feels good enough for me to do some extra-curricular typing.

Nothing much going on around here. B and I are sloooowly getting pictures hung up inside the house and B has done a lot of work in the garage, getting it straightened up and more things unpacked. He got the Total Gym set up in there yesterday and I used it for the first time in months this afternoon. I only did a minimal workout so I'm not limping around in pain and soreness tomorrow (I hope). I've also been walking every day, either outside or on the treadmill. Mostly outside, since it's warm every day, but sometimes it's just too windy to go out there for a walk. Like today, for example. Right now the wind is 24 miles an hour gusting to 34. That's pretty windy.

B bought a little weather station yesterday that has inside and outside sensors and will show the temp inside and out, the wind speed, humidty, etc., so geeks like us will always know what the weather is like. He got it online so it's not actually here yet. I got him something like that for Christmas a few years ago, but it crapped out after a month or so. We're hoping this one will be nicer.

I was really excited to see a new episode of Lost last week, but I miss Eli Stone now. B and I were really into that show, but the season finale was the week before last. I've been bummed about AI ever since Michael Johns got sent home. I really liked him.

B and I have been riding our bikes out the neighborhood some and that's the first time we've been in our bikes since last summer, I think. Things are pretty flat around here, so there are no huge hills to climb, but I still get out of breath. That's just me, though. I have undersized lungs or something, I swear.

Well, time for dinner. I'll try to come back and update again soon.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Picures, more pictures! :P My husband said to me out of the blue recently, "This might seem like an odd place, but you know where I think I would like to live? Arizona." And I was all, "Hey it's funny you should mention that, I have a friend who just moved out there..." heheh.